8 rue de l'Est
SAS (simplified joint stock company) with a capital of €13,014
RCS of Nanterre B 403 240 666
Tel.: 33(0)1 70 80 97 52
Fax: 33(0)1 72 70 47 32
Registration issued by Atout France, 200/216 Rue Raymond Losserand – 75680 Paris: IM092230009
The financial guarantee is provided by: APST, 15 AVENUE CARNOT, 75017 PARIS, France
Professional liability insurance underwritten by: HISCOX SA, 38 avenue de l'opéra, 75002 Paris, France
Sirius Partner / Filovent
Calle Vallirana 30 - 3.2
Ufficio in Italy
Corso Europa 15
Tel.: 02 94 75 32 59
5th floor,Hahnstraße 70, Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 69 1200 7085
SAS OVH, 2 rue Kellermann- 59100 Roubaix - France
Tel.: 0899 701 761 (€1.349 incl. tax per call, and €0.337 incl. tax/minute)
Fax: 33 (0) 3 20 20 09 58
Data protection policies
1) Type and use of personal data collected
We undertake to our customers to collect and process only the data necessary for the performance of our activities, in particular for the processing and performance of the boat rental service you have contracted.
The personal data we collect are the following:
- Surname, first name, home address, email address, date of birth
- Payment data in case of acceptance of the quote by you
- Boating licence, sailing experiences, connection data related to cookies
The information that we collect, after having informed you and having obtained your consent, comes from:
- The voluntary registration of an email address enabling you to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by going to the section at the bottom of our newsletter entitled "unsubscribe".
- Rental and reservation forms for our products filled out by you by phone or internet (on-line quote system, email, or from your customer account).
- From your browsing on the website www.filovent.com
The information collected is intended for the processing of your order by Filovent services:
- To book boats with our partners
- Create an on-line customer account from which you can communicate the information needed to book the boat (e. g. nautical CV)
- The financial information is used only to bill and make your reservation.
2) Communication of personal data
All data collected is for Filovent's internal use. They are therefore likely to be communicated to our company’s staff in charge of sales, marketing and financial services.
Our company may also send your personal data to:
- To our service providers involved in the processing of reservations (e. g. Rental Company)
- To our internet payment provider, Paybox Services, for processing your payment in a fully secure mode, in the event that you use the functionality requiring on-line payment by credit card
- To potential purchasers of our business
- To a competent public authority in order to comply with a legal, regulatory, judicial obligation or any other applicable request from a public authority.
We require our partners or service providers to implement adequate confidentiality and data protection measures.
Some of the above-mentioned recipients may be located outside the European Union and have access to some or all of the personal information we collect.
The protection implemented consists of:
- Choosing providers located outside the European Union located in a country with an adequate level of personal data protection as recognised by the European Commission, or
- Entering into standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
3) Duration of the retention of personal data
We undertake to keep personal data only as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, in accordance with legal requirements.
These retention periods are defined according to the purposes of the processing carried out by our company and take into account, in particular, the applicable legal provisions imposing a precise retention period for certain categories of data and the applicable limitation periods.
If we no longer need to use your information and do not need to retain it to meet our legal or regulatory obligations, we will delete it from our systems, or make it anonymous so that you cannot be identified.
4) Your rights
Our company implements various reasonable organisational and technical measures to ensure the security of your data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or destruction.
You have rights in relation to the data we hold:
- The right of access, which allows you to obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data and ask us questions about the nature of the processing concerning you,
- The right of rectification, which allows you to request the correction or updating of your data if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete,
- The right to the limitation of the processing of your data in certain cases, which implies a restricted use of your data;
- The right to object, which allows you to opt out of, or no longer be included in data processing.
- The right to erasure: All data about you is therefore automatically deleted or anonymised upon expiry of the data retention period. Where your data is processed on the basis of your consent or legitimate interest, you may obtain the early deletion of your data subject to a legitimate reason that would justify us continuing to process your data.
- The right to portability, which enables you to request that the information you have provided to us be sent to another organisation, as far as is technically possible.
Furthermore, we undertake to inform you as soon as possible of any breach of your personal data that could expose your rights and freedoms to a high risk.
To exercise your rights, you can make your request by indicating your surname, first name, email address, accompanied by a copy of your identity (to verify that the author of the request is the person affected by the data processing)
- By email to the following address: email@example.com
- By post to the following address: Filovent / Sirius Partner - Calle Vallirana 30, 3.2 - 08006 Barcelona - Spain
The request will be processed within the legal timeframe. Our company, in order to respect legal obligations of retention, may store certain personal data in intermediate archives.
To ensure that your application is handled as efficiently as possible, please remember:
- to indicate to us the processing operation(s) concerned by your request,
- to tell us which right(s) you wish to implement.
If necessary, it is specified that the exercise of the right to erasure of personal data, and/or the exercise of the right to object to the processing of personal data, and/or the exercise of the right to limit the processing of personal data, and/or the right to withdraw consent at any time to the processing of personal data, will result in not being able to provide the services ordered or offered.
If you think that your rights have not been respected, you may refer the matter to the CNIL: Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés - 3 place de Fontenoy - 75007 PARIS.
5) Other matters
For further clarification or questions about this policy, or how our company handles your personal data, we invite you to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may make changes to this present personal data protection policy from time to time.
The changes will then be published on this page.