Want to sail, but don't want to take the risk: Choose a FiloSafe boat with 100% refund.
Filovent Publishing House
8 rue de l'Est
Limited Liability Company with share capital of €9.146
Registered under the company number RCS Nanterre B 403 240 666
Intra community VAT number: FR90403240666
Phone: +33(0)1 70 80 97 52
Fax: +33(0)1 72 70 47 32
Sirius Partner / Filovent
Calle Vallirana 30 - 3.2
Office in Italy
Corso Europa 15
Tel.: 02 94 75 32 59
SAS OVH, 2 rue Kellermann– 59100 Roubaix – France
Phone : 0899 701 761 (1.349 € TTC l'appel, et 0.337 € TTC/mn)
Fax : + 33 (0) 3 20 20 09 58
1) Nature and use of personal details gathered
Our clients can rest assured that we collect and process only data that is necessary for us to conduct our business, in particular for the purposes of processing and completing the boat hire service which you have ordered.
The personal data we need to collect is as follows:
- Surname, first name, home address, email address, date of birth;
- Payment data when you accept a quote;
- Boat licence, sailing experience, and cookie-related connection data.
The data we need to collect, after having informed you we intend to do so and receiving your consent, comes from:
- You voluntarily supplying an email address enabling you to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the section at the foot of the newsletter entitled “unsubscribe”;
- Hire and booking forms for our products that you fill in, provided either by telephone or online (online quoting system, email, or from your client account);
- Your use of the www.filovent.com website.
Data is collected for the purposes of processing of your order by Filovent:
- To book a boat from our partners;
- To create an online client account, from which you can send the information needed to book a boat (e.g. your nautical CV);
- Financial information is used only to invoice you and complete your booking.
You are informed about cookies in advance, and you can either accept them by continuing to browse the website, or configure cookies in your browser’s settings.
2) Disclosure of personal data
All data collected is for Filovent’s internal use.
Data is therefore likely to be disclosed to those members of our company staff with commercial, marketing and financial roles.
Our company is also likely to disclose your personal data to:
- Our service providers involved in the processing of bookings (e.g. the Owner of a boat);
- Our online payment services provider, Paybox Services, for fully secure processing of your payment, if you make use of the online bank card payment facility on the website;
- Potential buyers of our business;
- Competent governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory, regulatory or legal obligations or any other applicable request from a national or local authority.
We ask our partners and service providers to put adequate confidentiality and protection procedures in place for this data.
Some of the aforementioned data recipients may be based outside the European Union and have access to all or some of the personal data we collect.
The protection implemented consists of:
- Selecting service providers from outside the European Union that are based in a country recognised by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of personal data protection, or
- Agreeing to apply the European Commission’s approved standard contract clauses.
3) Personal data retention
We undertake to store personal data only for the duration necessary to meet the purposes for which said data is processed, in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
Retention periods are determined on the basis of the purposes of the processing undertaken by our company, taking into account any applicable legal provisions stipulating a specific retention period for certain categories of data and applicable limitation periods.
If we no longer need to use your data and no longer need to retain it to meet our legal or regulatory obligations, we will delete it from our systems, or anonymise it such that you can no longer be identified.
4) Your rights
Our company implements various reasonable organisational and technical measures to keep your data secure against loss, improper use, unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or deletion.
You have a number of rights in relation to the data we hold:
- The right to access data, which allows you to obtain information about the processing of your personal data and to ask us questions about the type of processing we run on your data;
- The right to correct data, which allows you ask for your data to be corrected or updated if you believe your personal data to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to restrict data processing in certain cases, entailing limited use of your data;
- The right to oppose processing, allowing you to remove yourself from data processing.
- The right to erasure, whereby all data held about you is automatically deleted or anonymised on expiry of the data retention period. When your data is processed on the basis of your consent or a legitimate interest, you can request that your data is deleted earlier, provided there is no legitimate reason that would justify and permit us to continue processing your data.
- The right to data portability, which allows you to ask for the data you have supplied to be sent to another organisation, insofar as it is technically possible.
In addition, we undertake to inform you of any personal data breach that could pose a high level of risk to your rights and freedoms without undue delay.
To exercise your rights, you can submit a request, giving your surname, first name, email address and a copy of some proof of identity (to confirm that the person submitting the request is the data subject in question) :
- By electronic mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to the following address: Filovent / Sirius Partner - Calle Vallirana 30, 3.2 - 08006 Barcelona, Catalunya – Spain
The request will be dealt with within the legally-stipulated deadline. In order to meet legal data retention obligations, our company may store some personal data in interim archives.
To ensure your request is dealt with as efficiently as possible, remember to tell us:
- the processing to which your request relates;
- the rights you intend to exercise.
Users should note, as required, that exercising their right to erase their personal data, and/or their right to oppose processing of their personal data, and/or their right to restrict the processing of their personal data and/or their right to withdraw their consent to data processing at any time makes it impossible to provide the services offered or ordered.
If you believe that your rights have been infringed, please be aware you have the option of contacting the French data protection authority, CNIL, at Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France.
5) Miscellaneous questions
For further details or any additional questions on this policy or how our company processes your personal data, please write to email@example.com.